After 6 months and One Stop Motors had not sold our Harley we asked for a refund. It was deneid. They said we did not contact them within 30 days of lsiting the bike.

I have proff of where we sent them pictures and where they sent us emials reguarding the acct.

Still refusing to give us our money back.

Pissed off customer, to bad they are not a member of the BBB in Vegas.

We are screwed!!!! DO not do business with these people. They do not keep up thier end of the bargain. I will keep trying to get pur money back but I think it is a lost cause.

Had an Experience with One Stop Motors?

Comments

Thats just happen to be they said i couldnt get my refund back because i didnt include trunk photo but the rep who got me to advertise with them said long as i wait 180 days and have 12 photos im ok. worng. i havent recived one call about my car and its a 2008

i have something that may help file your reports and scarms to the bbb of los vegas call this number 702-320-4500 ext. 224 and file your complaint here www.vegasbbb.org

Sanibel, Florida, United States #166090

OSM is committed to providing aggressive and effective advertising for all of its' customers. In most cases, we are able to assist both buyers and sellers throughout the entire purchase transaction. We offer fraud protection for buyers, financing and shipping for buyers, and can assist with the successful transfer of title between both parties.

In July of 2009, OSM decided to offer a Money Back Guarantee in the event the vehicle did not sell within 180 days. For most sellers of OSM, the policy was irrelevant because their vehicle sold well before this date. For those that did not successfully sell their vehicle, they had the option of either requesting a refund or continuing the advertising.

As with any policy, it did come with eligibility limitations and restrictions that we required in order to be considered eligible for the money back guarantee. These conditions, clearly posted within our home page, are available to be viewed by all existing and potential customers. As of April, 2010, OSM discontinued the money back guarantee, but will still honor it for those that signed up for the Platinum Package prior to April 27, 2010. The terms and conditions are still available and can be viewed by logging into the customer account area.

OSM recognizes that in order to provide a complete service to its' customers, the vehicle must be listed until sold. For this reason, any person that did not meet the requirements of the refund is welcome to...

To discuss this with OSM directly, please feel free to call 877-566-6686 Monday - Friday between the hours of 8am and 5pm PST. Our friendly customer service representatives are more than happy to assist you.