I put my truck on craigslist.com trying to sell it of course.One Stop Motors called and promised they could sell it for more than i was wanting for it of course me being young and needing to sell my truck I took the offer.

I did ask if it was a scam and they he said no, I should've said no but i believed him. Seems like a SCAM to me now though. They got all my info and of course their payment. They was post to send me an email on what to do about posting my truck and my username and password.

I have not received an email so can't sell my truck with no info about my truck. They got there money and forgot about me.

Is there any way that I can get my money back from them??

If any one could help I would appreciate it a lot!!

Had an Experience with One Stop Motors?

Comments

2016 Thor Motor Coach - Four Winds 28z Rv Review Thor Motor Coach "Recently we bought a brand new 2016 Thor Motor home. I deeply regret purchasing it because of its poor quality. 1) On the second day after purchasing it, the generator..." Read more Porsche Cars North America - Spend $100K on a Porsche that "leaks" Porsche Cars North America "...I do not know about the rest of the civilized world, but I've NEVER had a car leak in a rainstorm..." Read more Denial of extended warranty on Toyota Prius could could be a safety and liability issue of Toyota Toyota "In recent Consumer Reports, the second generation Prius has shown to have issues with the electrical reliability of the vehicle despite its overall high reliability ratings. As an owner of..." Read more CCC Information Services - Vehicle Undervaluation CCC Information Services "I know that CCC Information Services Inc still practices unfair market valuation for vehicles. CCC Information Services has been involved in lawsuits and settlements in the past for under-valuing customers..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more My Perfect Resume - I Had No Problem Canceling My Perfect Resume "If you try to cancel online you have to do it through the desktop version of their site if you're on mobile (or just do it on a laptop or..." Read more Lexus - Dangerous design+airbags failed to deploy Lexus "Hybrid CT200h doesn't have a "park" setting on the gear shift. Car must be turned off. Unfortunately, a new driver in this car would not know that. In this case,..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more