One Stop Motors - They guaranteed to sell my toyhauler in 2-4 weeks
Now it is 6 months later and i have never even received a call.They didn't even post the ad right and can't change it now.
She had no problem taking my money though. Lupe was her name. I think I was loopy for doing it. She was relentless, kept calling.
Wanted 499 to start and then offered me 399. Not sure if it is even being advertised still. If anyone is looking I have a 2007 KZ Sportsmen Sportster 30 ft toyhauler fifth wheel for sale for $25000.
It's in excellent shape.Give me a call 518 421 9591
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Sportsmen Sportster
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Paint problems, 2 years in the sun and paint faded on top of nose of camper. I had campers with dark noses for 8 plus years and never had paint..."
- "i bought a Nissan Sunny 2013 i was driving on a very low speed and i wanted to brake the car but it didn't stop as it was supposed to do..."
- "Women Be Warned n Be Aware of WERNER ENTERPRISES!!! I went to Werner in Lithia Springs, GA as a female student driver. I went there initially requesting a female trainer,..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "I'm in Albany NY. 1$t my quote did not include the $20 travel charge. They used a machine similiar to a rental, refilling it repeatedly from my sink. The worst carpet cleaning service..."
- "Farmplast in Fairfield NJ advertises a plastic crate (similar to a large milk crate) said to be for storage of vinyl LPs ... http://www.milkcrates1.com/collections/vinyl-record-crates If you check the attached photo, the rounded..."
- "On March 5th my Starbucks Card, that had almost $50 on it, got deactivated for REASONS UNKNOWN!!!!! When I called them about it they said it was "frozen" and under..."