I have now had my boat listed on One stop Motors for over two years.I have not had one phone call come to me from that listing.

Yes they got my $499.00 and I have recieved nothing from that money spent with One Stop Motors. Does anyone shop from their posts? It is pretty evident that the answer is no........... I listed the same boat on Super DSW and I had phone calls within the same week that I posted and I asked the people where they saw the ad, the answer was Super DSW.

One Stop Motors is in it for taking your money and doesn't car eif they ever sell your item.They are really a rip off.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 29, 2011 #305999

Dear "seller",
please contact us immediately to see if we cant resolve any and all issues you may have experienced.
We are NOT satisfied if your not satisfied, hence why we promise to work with you until your vehicles is sold...
Please contact our cs dept at your earliest convenience, in hopes we may be able to settle any and all issues you may have,

many thanks

1 877 566 MOTORS 6686

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to One Stop Motors. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about One Stop Motors.
Filing a new complaint about