One Stop Motors in Las Vegas, Nevada - Onestopmotors - helped me sell my car

I listed with one stop motors because I work alot and do not have the time to take phone calls from buyers and answer their questions which can be annoying and does not always result in a sale.

One stop motors told me they have financing available for possible buyers of my vehicle, they explained this would make my car more attractive to potential buyers.

It took around 5 weeks for them to find a buyer for my car and they even helped arrange for the shipping of my vehicle which was a huge time saver for me! Thanks one stop.

onestopmotors

ONE STOP MOTORS TELEMARKETING SCAM

Onestopmotors or One stop motors : Either way its a rude and unprofessional telemarketing room in Las Vegas Nevada. They were very nice to us until we told them we didn’t want to buy their advertising package.

I am Pastor Michael Adams. A van was donated to our ministry and we wanted to sell the van to raise money for improvements to our day care center. My wife listed the van on craigslist.org in March 2011. Within two days of listing we started getting telemarketing calls from Onestopmotors. Onestopmotors told us they were better then craigslist and said they could sell our van for more money because they have “special” financing for any credit type. It sounded interesting. The Day Care improvements would be expensive and any extra money would help. We decided to check out Onestopmotors on google.com before we gave them $499.00.

We found hundreds of complaints on google under onestopmotors or one stop motors. The onestopmotors salesperson said those complaints are from former onestopmotors employees. I asked them why they have hundreds of angry former employees? It made me wonder how they are running their company. I asked the salesperson why Onestopmotors has 200 complaints filed against them with the Better Business Bureau and was given an F Rating. The onestopmotors salesperson said all their complaints have been resolved. I asked the salesperson why they still have an F rating if they’ve actually resolved all their complaints? The salesperson said he had another call and would have to call me back. Later that same day a Onestopmotors sales manager called us back with the same sales pitch and said he’d give us a discount if we signed up today. I said no thank you and hung up. I would advise to stay away from Onestopmotors. They truly sound like a scam.

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS PLEASE DEBATE/ ARGUE/ PRESENT SOMETHING TO PERSUADE AND CHANGE MY VIEW BC SO FAR THESE OTHER POSTS HAVE NOT DONE SO

First I am someone who has also recieved the numerous phone calls asking to sell my '97 Qx4 w/ 70k (why not advertise while on here lol). but to those who are saying you pay $499 for NOTHING, i just wanna know how much does a 3yr AFTERMARKET BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY cost? cause i know they supposedly offer this and pay for shipping ( or the buyer i guess but as long as its not me paying). And i can not offer to finance a potential buyer and add a warranty so how can it be a complete rip off? i am someone who likes to argue and debate using FACTS so please before i spend $500 to use them, i need someone to argue with me lol. just present facts that can crush my statements and opinion. i might be stubborn but im not dumb so if they are willing to handle calls, add a warranty, ship, and finance, how is that not worth $500, even if it at worst case you break even? consider the pain in the *** effort being the salesman, shipper and bank.. to me its worth the money.

also its important to know what kind of car or truck, that someonewho is complaining, was trying to sell?? its hard to make a decision on this companies value/ethics without knowing if the person complaining is selling a 62 Ford Pinto Wagon or an 02 Accord with low miles... so at least for my benefit (which probably only i care about lol) state what you are trying to sell so i can judge if you have a valid right to slammmm them bc i am about to give them a shot. and i consider myself a genius who over analyzes everything and so far i feel if you have a quality car then they will get you more $$$$ due to to people willing to pay more so they can finance.

good looks,

JR

elkton, MD

I just wanna know what kind of car or truck, that someonewho is complaining, was trying to sell?? its hard to make a decision on this companies value/ethics without knowing if the person complaining is selling a 62 Ford Pinto Wagon or an 02 Accord with low miles... so at least for my benefit (which probably only i care about lol) state what you are trying to sell so i can judge if you have a valid right to slammmm them bc i am about to give them a shot. and i consider myself a genius who over analyzes everything and so far i feel if you have a quality car then they will get you more $$$$ due to to people willing to pay more so they can finance.

good looks,

JR

elkton, MD

Typical One Stop Motors Customer Service Posting! DO IT RIGHT!

Why would someone who sold their vehicle through OSM go to a blog for "pissed consumer" HA!

Tgar333

One Stop Motors has been the victim of Internet slander. A number of negative posts have began appearing on the Internet dating back to 2007, coincidentally, the same year a disgruntled employee was let go from the company.

According to One Stop Motors President, Rob Wilder, the company has researched the complaints, attempting to match the names posted on each listing with their database of clients. None of the names listed in the complaints board match their records of active or past clients.

One Stop Motors believes most of the complaints are the result of a disgruntled employee that was let go from the company in 2007, as well as posts from local competition. “We have thoroughly researched each complaint that has been posted for two reasons. One, we want to see whether these are legitimate postings, and two, if they are, we want any customer, past or present, who is not satisfied with our services to contact us right away. We have always gone the extra mile to ensure the happiness of our clients, and we will always continue to do so,” said Wilder.

Third party consumer protection sites have also researched the negative complaints and have publicly denounced their validity, declaring, “One Stop Motors customers can feel safe confident and secure when doing business with the One Stop Motors program - Committed to total customer satisfaction.. One Stop Motors ensures that all customers get the highest level of service and support.”

About One Stop Motors

One Stop Motors specializes in the sale of used cars online. The company offers value added tools such as shipping, financing, extended warranties, insurance, marketing and advertising support for sellers and fraud protection for buyers.

www.OneStopMotors.com

Car Innovations is not another name for One Stop Motors. Car Innovations is not now nor ever had any affiliation with One Stop Motors or Rob Wilder.

We take complaints very seriously and work hard each and every day to satisfy our clients. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at 877.779.0679 ext 51 and I will be happy to go over any of your concerns.

OliverKlohzoff

One Stop Motors now is going by Car Innovations and Sure Sell/Sale Motors, and USA Motors, beware!

#19194

ok to all the ppl on here that think there cool look in other place rip off report got some complaints about my company so they came in and looked at us go read what they had to say not what some dude thats pissed because he didn't get it sold in the first 8 weeks and took it off has to say

These scammers monitor every single newly placed Auto Trader ad . As soon as you place an ad with Auto Trader, these scammers call and bug the *** out of you. Don't fall for it.

SCAMMERS, SCAMMERS, SCAMMERS

I actually purchased their services in Aug. 07 to sell one of my trucks.

What I sucker I was, they are a telemarketing company with pushy sales guys who blatently LIE about what they do. I was promised they already had numerous potential buyers for my truck. Be noted it was a extensively customized off-road truck with high quality parts. Not a cheapie by any means.

Needless to say it didn't sell after 2 monthes on their *** website. I got lucky and sold it to some dude who saw me driving it and stopped to inquire. JUST SAY NO TO ONE STOP MOTORS!!!

They suck! *** cheats!!

Yes it is an employee doing cover work. Sounds too much like a sales pitch as it covers their major claims.

#12098

This is obviously an employee of onestopmotors- this company is a sham!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Loss

One Stop Motors in Cape Coral, Florida - If it sounds too good to be true....

I got to write this review because I got a cold call from this company. Their phone number is: 702-899-4461. If you get a call just ignore it.

Like the people that posted an earlier review have said before: all OneStopMotors wants is your 500 bucks. At least they have a working phone number, and post your vehicle, but in a way that makes taking action more difficult because it is really hard to prove they are not a bonafide business. And you and me as average Joes really don't have the financial strength to hire an attorney and go after their ***.....

So once again the old adage holds true and you should just follow your gut feeling: what they promise you sounds too good to be true, so just hang up the phone and after that look at the caller ID and ignore their calls.

One suggestion: if you are willing to shell out 500 bucks to have somebody sell your vehicle for you, maybe consider lowering your asking price by 500 bucks and you'll get more hits and sell it quicker :)

In reference to the first written Review by W.: I think that this guy might be for real and could have a point. The 2 replies sound (and the 2nd actually implies it) like they are written by employees/owners of the company and, no offense to W. or anybody who has trouble spelling: it is probably one of the reasons why he was working for them in the first place, because it would be hard for him to get a job at a 'regular' company.

Everybody have a great day,

be careful and don't get scammed!!!!

Hate2BeScammed

Dang, my report seems to have been hacked by Tgar333.

Your comment really does not change any impression I and apparently a lot of others have of the (your?) company: that you are cold calling people to try them to donate $500 for basically nothing.

The main reason is that it's not clear who you are and what your relation is to OneStopMotors.

Per paragraph, for the people that are interested, I'll show points that raise further suspicion about the validity of your comment.

In the first paragraph you say the 'internet slander' was started by a disgruntled employee that was let go. So does that mean that he was disgruntled about something and then let go, or was let go and was disgruntled by the fact that he was let go? Might seem like a small fact, but sounds like you tried to write up the story like you had it in your head. You probably wanted to paint the picture of a person let go that wanted to get back to their former employee by writing badly about him online. Sure, if that were me I'd make up stories about being cold called and asked for $500 too. Uhm probably because it's true!

In the second paragraph you mention matching names on postings with real clients. Well, believe me that my real name is not Hate2BeScammed and yours is not Tgar333. So how exactly did he match the names??

In the 3rd paragraph you mention local competition. Why would a LV based company that makes cold calls through the entire country be worried about local competition? Hmmm Maybe the entire building is occupied by shady online car selling companies and try to take each other out. If not, this seems totally irrelevant and implausible.

In the 4th paragraph the 3rd party consumer protection sites are mentioned. I have one question: show me their names and their reports please. It is rather hard to believe that they would do any research on their own to see if you guys are in fact a trustworthy company. They usually are there instead to protect us from you guys lol.

So Mr/Ms/Mrs Tgar333.

Unless you could be so kind as to clear up the questions raised, I will and I hope anyone who reads this will just assume you are the ones trying to de-slander the slander, while the slander was not slander to begin with.

Bottom line:

C'mon guys, stop trying to scam people out of $500 and there won't be any postings about you here.

Can't believe you got me so riled up I actually took 30 minutes out of my day to write this comment.

And btw, I took my own advice and sold my car not long after for unfortunately a lot more than $500 less than I wanted but at least I sold it!!

www.OneStopMotors.com

Thanks for the comments. I just got off the phone with a rep.

from this company and decided to check some reviews while waiting to discuss the issue with my husband.

The rep. is supposed to call us back tonight, but I will tell them "NO THANKS!" It did sound too good to be true.

Here is the information that was sent to me today, Thanks to your posting they didn't get my $500.00 .

One Stop Motors

2950 South Rancho Ste 200

Las(Vegas, NV) 89102

Tim Tynan

1-866-896-1406 :grin

Cape Coral, Florida

One Stop Motors in Hendersonville, North Carolina - Greatest Scam

I had this guy called Matt which promised me that he could sell my car for $1000 dollars more than what I asked, for but of course he wanted for me to pay him $300 for marketing purposes (yea right). So I told him that if he sold my car for $1000 more he could just get his costs of the sales price.

When he found himself cornered and without any argument he became rude. Whatever you do never give out your credit card number to these thieves. They give you absolutely no guarantees. I looked them up in nevadas better business bureau, and they are not even a member.

Further more they have had 167 complaints of people giving their credit cards to them and then never hearing a word from them again. Some people getting robed of $500 and up. This company is a joke. They have other affiliates so watch out.

(Sell-car-free.com and sell-my-caronline.com) same scam just different names, since of course the word is already out about these low lifes. Its funny how they managed to get a good review in here.

Probably Matt's mom did manage to sell her Rav4.

Beware of the dogs in this one. Matt if you are reading this...eat ***

I am currently dealing with one stop motors and they are not following through on their PROMISES! I have yet to receive my welcome package email and they refuse to give me a refund even after they falsified information to me to get me to sign up.

I am NOT an employee! I live in South Carolina and I sayWARNING DON't USE ONE STOP MOTORS!,,,,,,,

I was customer service for OneStopMotors.com, honestly...this is a scam...the way this company does things is just unheard of! When a customer is upset and displeased...you give them a *** refund to keep the company's integrity and reputation.

This is a foriegn language to this company. Most famous words of OneStopMotors...."Sorry, you agreed to a non- refundable fee." They would tell us all the time to tell customer that the complaints online were from angry ex employees...yea! NO! this is not true.

I would know! I spoke to maaaay too many angry customers about how they didnt get wat they paid for and certain ads were not posted in a timely manner.one of the biggest things is EBAY....they say that ebay is included...no..not for all packages...most sales peopleuse this to hook the customer. and on top of that...its an ebay classified! and they are 100% FREE!!!!!!!

they also charge an upgrade fee of $69 to upgrade to a 7 day auction or $89 to a 10 day auction..and thats if you already have a classified included in your package. if you didnt have a classified included..its $129 for a 7 day and $149 for a 10 day auction.....if anyone else wants to knoe any INSIDER TIPS about ONESTOPMOTORS...just contact me!

ill be happy to assist you! Unlike the actual company!

1 f***k motors lets suu

Matt with OMS is no using the company name of Longwood, Inc. Stay away as they will rip you off. The company should be called Shortwood, inc.

GottaGo

a red coat

your a wierd *** who the hangs people now a days *** bag

i have something that may help file your reports and scarms to the bbb of los vegas call this number 702-320-4500 ext. 224 and file your complaint here www.vegasbbb.org

they have really pissed me off an i think all these people of one stop motors need to go to prison or better yet be Hanged. I'm about ready to get on an airplane, take matters in my on hands, an whop some ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think there's a whole lot of people that well agree with me!!!!!

To employee.....

Yeah, and president Clinton was faithful to wife. Amazing what a little smoke and cloak can do...and stop writting like your a 15 year old with a cell phone....

I think this guy matt is the same one from protectmyassets.com. I think this is another one of his companies

#20211

haha ok all u ppl we do belong to the las vegas chamber of comerce and they do regonize us as a leg. buisness. and y dont u check the important update on rip off report they actually came into our building and wrote a report see what they have to say

Verch

Thanks for the warning.

Hendersonville, North Carolina

One stop Motors helped me sell my car

i had a 2006 toyota rav4 awd that needed to sell fast for family reasons. i was doing craigslist for awhile and even paid autotrader to list my ad but days passed then weeks to months. i had a few inquiries but nothing solid.

a rep from onestopmotors called me and convinced me that they can do for me what i cant seem to do for myself which was get interested buyers to find my vehicle. my account was set up right away and i could log in to upload my photos and write my ad. i could see how many times people were viewing my ad. they had a free autocheck on my car and i could see exactly where they posted my ads, like on w/c sites where. aside from yahoo and searchengines they had a handful of classified ads sites.

well weeks passed, i had a couple of people filling out the financing applications for my rav4. then finally i had a buyer one stop motors help approve for my car, and the best thing was the buyer was local and came by to drop off the check and drove away with my sold car.

basically they did all the work for me, and i just want to thank onestopmotors for their help.

I agree fake fake fake . Its amazing how many companies stay in business and continue to rip people off!!!!

We were contacted by One Stop Motors from their seeing our ad on Auto Trader and directly solicting us. Supposedly they could offer financing and a warranty for someone to buy our car anywhere in the U.S.

and the cost upfront was $499. We were not interested, it did not add up.

This website is specifically for complaints so why would someone add a positive comment??? Well, of course it is someone who cares to continue to act out the script of their deception!

I agree with Bill. That has to be the fakest tetimonial I have ever read. My guess is that it must be coming directly from the One Stop Motors Damage Control Dept.

Fake: Read other comments

Las Vegas, Nevada

One Stop Motors in San Jose, California - Onestopmotors

I needed to sell a minivan and contracted with this firm in July 2007. They said the average selling time was 2-3 months.

It has been 9+ and they are a runaround. Never get a straight answer, poor customer service, etc. I inquired why the car was not on the Yahoo Auto site and what they told me was do a search for a "used 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan" NOBODY searches that way, they search for minivans and then select. I got a huge line of ***.

PLEASE save your money, STAY AWAY. This is a total waste of money.

Use Craigslist.

Onestopmotors telemarketers kept calling me for a month straight in June 2009. They promised me over and over they would sell my car for retail dollar.

A manager got on the phone and told me to pay their $499 fee on my credit card and they would sell my car before my next credit card payment was due!! What a scam! I looked onestopmotors up on the better business bureau and they had 200 complaints and an F Rating! I called onestopmotors customer service pretending to be a buyer and they never called me back.

Onestopmotors smells like a ripoff to me. Stay Away!

www.OneStopMotors.com

Yes. This is a very common theme with them.

They claim they can sell your car for over Blue Book value ect, and they also only list your car under Yahoo Search Marketing with the most ambiguous and cheapest search terms you can imagine. Yes, hardly anyone would ever type such a term into a search engine as you mentioned. Simply look at the different autos they have listed on their site and try to find them by doing a search from Yahoo. I bet you wont as they are all listed with ambiguous keyword strings like \"ford f150 in texas\".

One of their telemarkers was quick to point out in a sales pitch to type in \"classic corvette\". It was already staged at #1. She became pissed off when I was demanding to know why I could not get any of the random vehicles being offered on their site to come up in the search results. The onestopmotors site itself is almost nowhere to be found on the search results.

This is something surely not worth what they are asking. Not even close.

A single posting you would make alone on craigslist is more effective then the package they offer. Its a complete ripoff.

I agree, I had the same problem with them. A complete waste of money and time :( They promise you that they can sell your car for over your asking price, and when you shell out the cash, they make a cheapo effort to sell your car and you never hear from them again....dont waste your money

Review
#114473 Review #114473 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer114473.
San Jose, California

One stop Motors

Yes they got me to for 500 someone needs to stop then. and yes i am pissed off about it.

yes they told me thet they could get the most money out of my 71 chevelles what a joke that was and now we are all out 500 and just think about how many people this has happend to and we won't be the last they keep calling untile they get your credit card # then you never here from them again i wish i new what to do about people like this because what they are doing is not right ........

www.OneStopMotors.com

When I listed my car on autotrader I got the same calls from onestopmotors. I found out it was a scam and reported them on donotcall.gov when they called my cell phone which is listed on the do not call list. I hope they have been fined by the do not call list.

they sounded legit to me, thank you for the advice dude im not going with them

View more comments (2)
Hubbard, Iowa
Loss

One Stop Motors-A scam

Since listing my vehicle with One Stop all I have recieved is lies. They tell me one thing and the next person I speak with tells me another.

I was hustled by their employee Denisha she calls me to get me to spend and additional $129 now I have already paid them $499 and it has been 3 months and my car has not sold every time I call there and speak to someone they assure me the price I am asking 19,900 is the right price. Stll no offers in three months. Any way she tells me they will work with me and call me daily letting me know how the auction is working. Never received 1 call not 1.

Then I called for three days after the auction was over to find out what happened. She after not calling me back when she said she would told me that she was working with their management to get the ad right so they could enter the secondary auction. This is where they call all the 31 bidders in the auction to try to get thjem to come up. By the way the top offer in the auction was $12,600.

A far cry from where they told me the book value was. Now they redo it and say it is $18,700. After talking to Denisha she said she would call me back as soon as tghe manager and her worked out the right program. I was told by her it would be only an hour or two.

Two days later after no calls they refuse to put the manager on the phone. They for quite some time would not tell me his last name. Finally when I threatened an attorney they told it to me but said they could not spell it. It was so hard to pronounce that I can't tell you more than phonetically "YARIS".

I still had them on the phone they said he was on a nopther line and I said I would wait. Then they said he said it was alright for them to give me his direct line. I hung up and called right back and gor a message machine. I have still to hear from him or anybody else.

I am beside myself. I am out $629 and have not had an offer on my car every time I call they give me a different number of hit's on their ad so many that I don't believe any of them.

What is my recourse? EJN of Sarasota, Florida

they scammed a mentally disabled girl I know out of $400

I JUST MOVED FROM CONNECTICUT, WENT TO LOOK FOR A CAR AND BOUGHT ONE FROM ONE STOP, SPENT ALL MY SAVINGS. CAR BROKE DOWN AFTER THE FIRST WEEK, NEVER GOT A TITLE OR REGISTRATION, THEN OWNER TELLS ME HE NO LONGER HAS THE BUSINESS.

I CALL THE DMV, THEY TELL ME THE $692 I GAVE TO THIS DBAG AT ONE STOP I HAVE TO PAY OVER AGAIN.

I WANT TO START A LAWSUIT. IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO GET TOGETHER AND GO AFTER HIM EMAIL ME SOPHISTICATEDMA@YAHOO.COM

$500.00. I cancelled 15 minutes later and I still got charged :(

$500.00. I cancelled 15 minutes later and I still got charged

$500.00. I cancelled 15 minutes later and I still got charged

ONESTOPMOTORS – TELEMARKETING SCAM

Onestopmotors or One stop motors : Either way its a rude and unprofessional telemarketing room in Las Vegas Nevada. They were very nice to us until we told them we didn’t want to buy their package.

A van was donated to our ministry and we wanted to sell the van to raise money for improvements to our day care center. My wife listed the van on craigslist.org in June 2009. Within two days of listing we started getting telemarketing calls from Onestopmotors. Onestopmotors told us they were better then craigslist and said they could sell our van for more money because they have “special” financing for any credit type. It sounded interesting. The Day Care improvements would be expensive and any extra money would help.

We decided to check out Onestopmotors on google.com before we gave them $499.00. We found hundreds of complaints on google under onestopmotors or one stop motors. The onestopmotors salesperson said those complaints are from former onestopmotors employees. I asked them why they have hundreds of angry former employees? It made me wonder how they are running their company.

I asked the salesperson why Onestopmotors has 200 complaints filed against them with the Better Business Bureau and was given an F Rating. The onestopmotors salesperson said all their complaints have been resolved. I asked the salesperson why they still have an F rating if they've actually resolved all their complaints? The salesperson said he had another call and asked to call me back.

Later that same day a Onestopmotors sales manager called us back with the same sales pitch but he was much slicker and offered us a discount if we signed up today. I said no thank you and hung up. My advise is to stay away from Onestopmotors. They truly sound like a scam.

www.OneStopMotors.com

Not sure how often you check back here EJN but you do have some recourse. It's called a credit card charge back. Contact your credit card company to find out how.

Dispute the charges based on the following (just taking it from what you've posted)... misrepresentation of services, lack of customer service to address your issues, nonperformance of services that were supposed to be rendered.

Stick to your guns and fight it. In some cases you have up to 18 months to file a charge back (depending on your credit card company).

Good luck!

View more comments (7)
Review
#109749 Review #109749 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer109749.
Bradenton, Florida

One Stop Motors in Racine, Wisconsin - Impossible to deal with

They never sent me an email confirming the details or facts. After 5 phone calls they finally got someone to admit they had the wrong email address and the fact that it took almost 2 weeks to get the person and needed data they refused to assist.

I couldn't even find my own car in the internet search engine "google"!

They are very professional SALES people. I don't think it works for everyone as they claim and for $500 it probably is not worth the risk.

Learn from my mistake...don't do it! Hang up the phone.

This is true, I also was almost scamed. Luckly i used my credit card and after several call to onestopmotors i cancelled my payment.

They didn't get anything from me, but after i cancelled payment, then they called me asking what was the problem.

All they want is your money and then they wont return your phone calls. Nice try onestopripoff!!!

www.OneStopMotors.com

I would like to see a attorney generals report and better buseiness burea report before i deal with one stopmotors.com...

View more comments (2)
Review
#109466 Review #109466 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer109466.
Racine, Wisconsin

One Stop Motors in Stone Mountain, Georgia - Onestopmotors Scam

$500 and a guarantee of sale by the crook of a salesman and I never got 1 phone call from somebody that saw the ad....500 of my hard earned pension dollars !! I knew 5 minutes after I gave out my credit card number I was screwd.

I can't dispute it off my c/c account. Absoutely no services rendered for FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ! How do these CROOKS stay in business? Ignorant fools like me falling for their SCAM over the phone.

Don't talk to them when they call.....They will keep calling you back because they see your other ads and know when it was posted.

My motorcycle wfallas for sale for a couple of months and they prey on the fact that you are desparate to sell it. Don't fall for it!

Stay away from OneStopMotors.

I put my car on Craigslist & I did not post photos of my car because I did not have a camera or knew how to put photos on the internet. Just gave a description and my phone number. OneStopMotors immediately called with high pressure insisting they are the best way to sell my car fast. I was extremely hesitant, every question I had they said would be in the “contract” that I would receive in the mail. Within three minutes I spoke to three people and foolishly gave them my credit card number. It was amazingly quick. WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN. They gave me a phone number and after they hung up I tried to call them back to cancel as I was very leery, but the number they gave me was a non-working number. Red Flags went up.

I immediately did an internet search and saw many hundreds of complaints against them from all over the country. Seeing that I contacted my credit card company and put a “dispute” on the charge. I never received the "contract".

OneStopMotors fought me in the dispute and lost, however, a few months later THEY CAME BACK to my credit card company to fight me again. This time I was able to see the “Ad” they posted on my vehicle. All false information, which is FRAUD.

OneStopMotors stated:

I was the original owner. I was NOT the original owner; I was the second owner.

The car was maintained. The car WAS NOT maintained; I had to put over One-Thousand Dollars into it to make it safe and drivable. I did not know this when I bought the car, as I bought it without driving it or having it inspected. (I had been injured in a car accident and was unable to drive for three weeks after purchasing the car, and that’s when I learned of the problems.)

The car was garaged kept. I do not have a garage and the seller did not have a garage.

No photos of my car was listed. (I never gave them photos)

No Vin Number listed. (I never gave them the Vin Number)

How could a car be sold without the Vin Number for a CarFax?

WITH THE SECOND DISPUTE OneStopMotors, about three months following the first dispute, ACTUALLY SENT ME AN EMAIL ASKING FOR THE VIN NUMBER AND 6 PHOTOS OF MY CAR! This occurred during the second dispute with my credit card company and myself!

I submitted all evidence showing I was the second owner, the car was not maintained, the various repairs to make the car safe and drivable, and that I did not have a garage.

Can you imagine that OneStopMotors actually emailed me requesting Vin Number and 6 photos from me WHILE THEY WERE FIGHTING ME FOR THE SECOND TIME in my credit card dispute? These people are criminals.

They are relentless. They are dishonest. This is a criminal organization. How could they claim to be able to sell a vehicle without the Vin Number? Why did they give me a NON-WORKING PHONE NUMBER to contact them? How could they “advertise” my car AGAINST my wishes? And if they “advertised” my car as they claimed, how is it I never received one telephone call or one email regarding my car in over the six months they claimed to have posted it? Yet with Craigslist I was getting 3 to 4 telephone calls, and 3 to 4 emails per/day.

Further, how could they advertise a car WITHOUT A VIN NUMBER?

There needs to be a class action suit against the organization. I had to fight two disputes against them. They are relentless. They work so hard to rob people. My heart goes out to all the people who have been scammed and robbed by this organization.

We received a call from One Stop Motors, a

fellow by the name of Isaac Henderson. He too was convincing and smooth and told us we

could get $5,000.00 more for our Motor Home

than what we were asking on Craig's List.

He mentioned the financing and extended warranty and the shipping of our Motorhome

being offered in their ads would quickly sell our motorhome. Cash directly into our

bank account from their bank. I almost fell

for this and spoke to my husband about this.

I decided to google One Stop Motors and saw

all of your complaints and have convinced my

husband not to send them $499. as requested

for their services. Thank you all for your

comments. We might have had regrets.

Robert Wilder, the owner of One Stop Motors, is not concerned with how many vehicles he sells. On the contrary, Mr.

Wilder is only concerned with how many people he can steal money from on a daily basis. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

FALSE PROMISES, UNSCRUPULOUS SALES PEOPLE....... IN A NUTSHELL, ONE STOP MOTORS EPITOMIZES THE WORD SCAM.

Thanks!

This was exactly what I went looking for. i just Posted My Low Mi. Porsche and received a few messages in the last few days, they actually got me directly this morning. Smooth talkers! I've always believed if its too good to be true, IT IS ALWAYS FALSE OR A SCAM!

Thanks for saving me $399

TheOfficialSportsMassageMaster

Thanks, they almost go me too. Thanks to you I saved $ 299.

They had a sale!

I have a free way to sell your car if it is 75 and older. Www.Hotrodsandmore.com no strings, the only promise is that it is free we ask for no credit card.

Contact me at Hotrodsandmore@gmail.com or 360-489-8864

Thank you for all the imformation. They contacted my husband over the phone with the same offer but with a little research i was able to see that they are just scammers.

Unfortunately I didn’t search the internet to find that onestopmotos is a scam. I think I'm still a little bit in denial about the situation, but I have to admit my story sounds familiar like the rest of us suckers :) My ad has been posted with them for over 6 months and I have yet to get one phone call or any offers thrown at me.

I feel it could have been worse than 300 dollars. When I accepted their help I figured there was a possibility they wouldn't sell my vehicle, but I had no idea they would do me this wrong. (Small price to pay in order to learn from such a mistake)

I've complained to them, so they boost my package to the next level, but still no call, no offers. I get more calls from Craig’s list then I do from them. I won't let this S#@T slide. They will give me my money back or I feel sorry for them. Enough said....

I've wondered if enough suckers decided to take action TOGETHER if we could at least get them exposed. There are local television stations that do consumer investigative reporting who might look into it for us.

I agree with the Godfearing woman and have done the same thing when I was defrauded. It actually worked for me too. The credit card companies work hard for you. It is easy to prove how OneStopMotors defrauds people and all they need is proof.

On my ad, they listed it with Yahoo. In the list of other autos like mine, mine was the only car not being sold by a Dealer, whose mileage said 0, who had no photos (in spite of the fact they had my photos) and when a buyer wanted to find more details, the details were unavailable.

OSM called me and the first woman was so sweet,

Then she turned me over to her closer. She told

me how they would run ads for me until the car sells. It would be in there best interest to sell the car in as shortest time possible, because it cost them money to continue to run

the ad indefinitely. What a load of BS. These

people are crooks. They will take you money and not do a thing except pay thier phone bill. DON'T FALL FOR THERE LINE OF BULL.

You know, I was born at night, but it wasn't

last night. :(

was assured of sale and talked into increasing selling price by $1000. Back $1500 lower now 9 months later with not one email or call or counter offer. To live the life of these salespeople would lead me to want to kill myself, what a pathetic life I'd rather be a fool that gave his money than the devil that took it.

Godfearingwoman

you are not a fool. the sale person we had called for a month until we fell for it.

he was so good. telling you that he personally will help sell your car.

something has to be done. they are purposely scamming people.

Godfearingwoman

the best thing to use is your credit card! we did and I'm glad we did. the thing is if you get a credit card make sure they will fight for you when this happens. this happened to us. our credit card fought for us. when I know I'm right I am a fighter , I give a mean ***! this has happened to me about 3 times in my life and have won all three time. our medical insurance , a company stating that they could lower my interest on my credit card, and one stop motors. I won them all!

Fight when you know your right!

call your credit card and dispute it.

i got a call from them also after posting my car on CL. not sure if they are really a scam.... will think about if i'll try it and repost again.

i also paid 300 for them to post my add and its been 3 months now and ive never recieved 1 call from one stop motors.SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!IVE GOTTEN TONS OF CALL BY POSTING ON EBAY AND CRAGSLIST

tchurche

I also got screwed by OneStopMotors.com. But for me after they took my money and made all of the false claims I could not find any advertisements other than my advertisements that I had personally posted in CL.

When I pointed that out to their Customer Service rep, Ashley, she said OSM was not responsible for the Search Engines and Advertising sites that OSM advertised in around the country. If you don't do your job OSM then no advertisement will show up!

I don't know how people like Asley can look herself in the mirror after scamming people as day!

Tom in Detroit, Michigan

I was also contacted by one stop motors shortly after I posted my car on craigslist. Fortunately, I am very wary of scams and decided to research the business before committing. Two things anyone and everyone should keep in mind:

ONE-NEVER give your credit card information to someone who has contacted you! It doesn't matter how much of your information they seem to have already-if someone has contacted you, odds are it's a scam.

TWO-From a legal standpoint-protect your *** with a carefully read and researched contract before paying "up front" for any type of service. Again, if someone or some group is requesting payment but does not provide you with, or is hesitant to enter into, a contract, it's probably a scam. Good luck to everyone contacted by these leaches, it really is unfortunate that people can be this immoral and scam hard working strangers.

Yes we will take your money and list your vehicle for you and yes, we as many businesses in Nevada are not very ethical in our money making ventures. We are Dirt Bags.

Please send us $500 dollars, heck $499 would be ok too. You can advertise your own car for pennies on the dollar.

Don't be *** like I was. 496

Not a good investment. Yes, perhaps the sell a few but scam MANY.

I was not bright enough to do the homework and they stole $500 from me. My car has been reduced to half the price they suggested TWO YEARS ago and still not getting any calls from prospective buyers.

Thanks for nothing! 496

MortgageGuy

They called my listed my car and sold in in 30 days dont listen to what people are posting they are just butt hurt there car didnt sell or they didnt get there refund because they didnt follow the terms and conditions.

MortgageGuy

I just sold my car after only 32 days thanks one stop!!!

I was contacted today from ONE STOP MOTORS and felt "it was too good to be true" also. I asked for a day to think it over and I wanted to do the research.I'm glad I did, I work very hard for my money!!!!!

Got screwed like the rest of you. They must patroll Craig's List because that's where I had my original add.

Alex the guy who called was from MN also. How convinent.

I am a very "humble" and simple minded. When they call to pitch their deal. I am very polite, and thank them for being the lucky one to receive their call. Normally I reply.

1. Jimmy You get paid, only after I got paid. (No upfront fee). As compensation for your patience, and risk taking.

2. If I receive the full asking price - I will double your fee to a $1,000. Wired right into bank account in LV.

jdmccay

Just how many disgruntled employees does this company have?

www.OneStopMotors.com

WOW...I listed on Craigslist and within two days I had two calls out of the Vegas area from two scam companies like this. They sounded very convincing so I thought about it overnight and then did some research and came across this site. Looks like I save $499!

Glad I looked at them first. I will have to tell them NO...

Found a few that have sold but so many just wasted $499.00 they have come down to $449.00 now.

They priced mine then I looked and they have many for less than mine. What a waste of my time.

ditto - my folks are selling camper/truck combo- and we were almost taken- but when it sounds to good to be true- be aware.

They say they can get you more money then your asking originally,

they are supposedly a financing comany and they say thats where they make their money- I think they make it on the people that "give" them 500.00.

One Stop Motors had 167 complaints with the Better Business Bureau at the time of this posting. Wal-Mart, Inc. (The largest company in the world, boasting 670,000 employees.) only has 210 complaints reported by the BBB.

You do the math.

Mmmyeah, I told the "pricing specialist" that the only I'd pay them $500 would be when and IF they sold my car. She stated they need the $ up front to pay for advertising.

I figured if they don't think it's worth the risk to invest in themselves, why the *** would I? Needless to say, she didn't like that.

Thanks a lot everybody. I was just on the phone with Teresa.

She almost got me. I was 80 % there but wanted to "Sherlock Holmes" a bit. I'll let Autotrader do it. !

I have a white, 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier LS, with 41, 000 miles. It's in Xlnt. condition. I've listed it in AUTOTRADER for $7,999.

For anybody who reads this, I will take $200 off.

;) LOS ANGELES. 818-284-8685

#19854

They just called me and gave me the pitch, and said they could sell my car for 2k more than I had it listed on Auto Trader. The whole thing seems a little shady, but when I told the "pricing specialist" that I wasn't interested, she very politely thanked me and said to contact them if I changed my mind.

Thanks for the advise. They have been calling me as well from Las Vegas 1-702-567-8824

I knew before I gave them my cc# that I was going to get screwed, but I went against my intuition. There has to be a way to get a class action law suit against a company that specializes in handling complaint calls.

I could put a for sale sign in crayon in a foreign language on my car and have a better chance of selling it. What a rip off.

Thanks for posting your experience. They have been calling my husband for the past couple of weeks and my husband was about to sign up but he wanted me to do some more research and boy am I glad I did.

I knew it sounded too fishy. I mean, why would our car sell for thousands of dollars more just because it is listed with them?

I also fell for their high pressure sales tactics and spent $500 for nothing. My car was on their site for 6 months without a single call.

They provide no help after you sign up.

They also recommended a very high price in a bad market which only means it is much harder to sell your vehicle.

I finally just sold my vehicle on my own, but am still out the money. Beware of these guys.

Thanks guys, just got off the phone with them. Didn't tell them *** You just saved me...and that's one. At least feel okay about that.

Jake

High pressure telephone sales team. They will tell you anything to just get your CC#, and once they do, you are screwed. No way will they refund for any reason.

I'm also out $500, for LESS service and sales potential than with a free listing on craigslist.com

Review
#109103 Review #109103 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer109103.
Stone Mountain, Georgia